Topics and Resources
Q&A on Community Water Fluoridation
If you're interested in learning the answers to the below five questions referencing community water fluoridation, please download the informative Q&A located above.
- Who decides whether to fluoridate community drinking water?
- On what legal authority do states and local governments regulate community drinking water?
- Has state authority to fluoridate community water systems ever been successfully challenged on constitutional grounds?
- What role does the federal government have in regulating community water fluoridation?
- Does the U.S. Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) regulate community drinking water?
More From CDHP
Latest Blog Posts
Read our blogClick here ›