Quality Improvement in Children’s Oral Health: Moving from Volume to Value
This issue of TrendNotes addresses quality measurement and accountability in the dental care delivery system. These strategies are critical components of health care system "Triple Aim" of improved care, improved health and lower costs. This issue covers:
- Trends and State Policy Solutions
- Systems Progress toward High-Value Dental Care
- Key Factors Impacting Dental Quality Efforts
- Framework for Improving Quality
- Status of Quality Activities in Oral Health Care
- National Opportunities and Initiatives to Advance Quality of Dental Care for Children
- Implications for Policy and Practice
- Sample of Federal Children's Oral Health Measures
TrendNotes was published by the National Maternal and Child Oral Health Policy Center, housed at CDHP. To access this report in its entirety, please download the above attached PDF or click here.
The Policy Center was funded by the Maternal and Child Health Bureau as a collaborative effort of CDHP and the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs, Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors, Medicaid/SCHIP Dental Association and National Academy for State Health Policy.
More From CDHP
Latest Blog Posts
Read our blogClick here ›