The Children's Dental Health Project's blog
Double your impact for children’s oral health
The independent Children's Dental Health Project (CDHP) works to end early tooth decay — the #1 chronic condition affecting toddlers and teens. As you consider your donation, here's some of our impact in 2015.
- The Children’s Health Insurance Program/CHIP was extended, preserving affordable dental care for 8 million+ kids and 400,000 pregnant women.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services — with support from CDHP — released state strategies for reducing early dental disease.
- 11 states are working for the oral health of pregnant women and infants in a HRSA initiative supported by CDHP and partners.
- CDHP analyzed how to reduce early tooth decay and lower Medicaid costs.
- Our eight social media campaigns reached networks that don't traditionally focus on oral health. Our Twitter storm on oral care for pregnant women reached 11m accounts, while #healthliteracymatters reached 2.2m.
Help CDHP advance solutions for kids and families that make the best use of public dollars.
Your 2015 gift to CDHP will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $50,000, thanks to our friends at Colgate, Elevate Oral Care and Henry Schein Cares Foundation. Please make your tax-deductible donation today.
More From CDHP
Latest Blog Posts
Read our blogClick here ›